Partner Data Scoring
The tool to score and assess the quality of your customers data
- At the moment we accept only PayPal payments from individuals
- The price includes all required Odoo dependencies to start
- You receive source code as a link to download zip archives
Customers info/data scoring
Assess customers info completeness and motivate sales persons to fill data up
With this tool you instantly estimate sales persons' job of keeping customer information. You easily configure which Odoo fields are important, and show final scores to all users through indicative progress bars.
Users observe partners' scores on kanban cards and on forms as a progress bar, which inspires to improve data quality.
A customer score is calculated in real-time as soon a record is saved.
Scoring is flexible: you might assign any fields and define their importance as a weight factor.
It is possible to change the rules at any moment and re-assess all document through the special button.
Installation and configuration
The tool is ready to be installed in any Community or Enterprise Odoo database.
To start using the app, you should define the rule of scoring a customer. Go to the Odoo technical settings and find the menu unit 'Completeness'. Create a new record:
- As a 'Model name' enter any clear reference
- As a 'Model' select 'Partner' (res.partner)
- If you would like to score only customers (no suppliers or other partners), introduce the 'Domain' field [('customer', '=', True)]. If you wanted to assess only companies, put there [('is_company', '=', True)]. In case you control only persons, enter [('is_company', '=', False)]. Such restrictions will speed up calculations, and you might use any sort of Odoo-like domains here.
- As a 'Score' chose the field Score.
- In the table of Field Scores select columns, which you consider as important to be filled up.
- Press the button 'Recalculate score for all matches'. It might take quite long to proceed the operation, if your Odoo has a lot of partners. Increase configured time-out period for a while in that case.
The final score will be calculated as [Record Score 1 + Record score 2 + ...] / [Score 1 + Score 2 + ...], where Record Score 1 is either 0 (field is not entered) or Score 1 (field is filled up). Have a look at the screenshots above for an example. In this example, in a situation when only name and email are introduced, the score is calculated as [10+20+0+0+0+0+0] / [10+20+20+10+20+10+20] ~ 27%.