This is the tool to schedule activities for regular and automatic generation based on templates. With the app you are sure that all recurring tasks will be planned and assigned for proper users.
Recurrent activity for any existing Odoo object
The tool let you define rules what, when, and how frequent activities should be automatically generated. The rules to prepare repeated activities is available from the activities' systray in the header.
Each activity recurring rule represents a template where you can define:
- Target document: the partner 'John Brown', the Opportunity 'Quote for 100 chairs', the order 'SO012-2019', etc.;
- Responsible user;
- Regularity: when and how frequent an activity should be repeated;
- Deadline period: an activity creation date plus specified period in days (use the field 'Deadline in x Days');
Plan a recurring activity for any task with any regularity
Rules for scheduled activities is available from the Systray
Have an unlimited number of rules for repeated activities
The recurrence of activities is flexibly defined: each Tuesday and Friday, the first day or the second Saturday of the month, every 2 days, etc.
- By days: generate an activity every day, each 5 days, each 181 days
- By weeks: assign a task on definite week days (e.g. on Mondays and Thursdays) each week or each 2,3,7,... weeks
- By months:
- For the first month day
- For the last month day
- For the exact date, e.g. the 16th
- For a definite weekday, for instance, the first Monday, the last Friday, or the third Tuesday
- By years: on an exact year day, e.g. on the first of September each year
Repeat an activity each month in a proper day
Recurring activities planned by days
Plan regular activities per years
A recurring activity might be assigned for any Odoo internal user. You can grant responsible employee a right to prepare rules for any user or grant a right for a specific user to access own recurring activities.
- Any internal user has right to observe own recurring activities
- Users with the right 'Only Own Recurrent Activities' may create, update and unlink recurring activities related to their users
- Users with the right 'All Recurrent Activities' or with the right 'Administration > Access Rights' have full rights for all rules
Security for scheduled activities' rules
By default Odoo checks repeated activities every day early in the morning. You can change it. To that end go to:
- Settings > Technical > Automation > Scheduled Actions > Recurrent Activities
According to the current Odoo Apps Store policies:
every module bought for the version 12.0 and prior gives you an access to the all versions up to 12.0.
starting from the version 13.0, every version of the module should be purchased separately.
disregarding the version, purchasing a tool grants you a right for all updates and bug fixes within a major version.
Take into account that Odoo Tools team does not control those policies. By all questions please contact the Odoo Apps Store representatives directly.
Unzip source code of purchased tools in one of your Odoo add-ons directory
Re-start the Odoo server
Turn on the developer mode (technical settings)
Update the apps' list (the apps' menu)
Find the app and push the button 'Install'
Follow the guidelines on the app's page if those exist.
Yes, all modules marked in dependencies are absolutely required for a correct work of our tool. Take into account that price marked on the app page already includes all necessary dependencies.
Sorry, but no. We distribute the tools only through the official Odoo apps store
Yes, sure. Take into account that Odoo automatically adds all dependencies to a cart. You should exclude previously purchased tools.
Regretfully, we do not have a technical possibility to provide individual prices.
As soon as you purchased the app, the button 'Deploy on Odoo.sh' will appear on the app's page in the Odoo store. Push this button and follow the instructions.
Take into account that for paid tools you need to have a private GIT repository linked to your Odoo.sh projects
No, third party apps can not be used on Odoo Online.
The module features and support depend on your Odoo version. Please select required one on the top right of this page.
We guarantee to provide a working plan by your issue within 5 days. The most of issues are solved within 2 business days.
You may like the tools
The tool to correct accidental mistakes in messages and notes€ 44
The tool to generate and periodically send reports and reminders
The tool to make sure you do not loose any incoming messages€ 36
The tool to exclude automatic following for message recipients€ 49
The tool to process activities one-by-one in a single interface€ 28
The tool to notify users of assigned to them activities€ 28
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OwnCloud / NextCloud files in both ways€ 394
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways€ 394