In many industries product variant price strictly depends on its attribute values. Such dependency might be both cumulative (adds / subtracts some sum) and multiplicative (adds / subtracts certain percentage). This is the tool which let you quickly configure pricing in that way.
Advanced formula to calculate variant price
The tool introduces pricing formula which you influence through as a number of template attributes fields:
- Add an extra price for any attribute value of this product template. For instance, plus 5 Euro if color of iPad is red
- Assign a multiplier to a template attribute value: 10% extra if size of Ipad is 12.9'
- Define independent product variant extra price. E.g. iPad 12.9' 64GB needs an extra 100 Euros in addition to attributes coefficients
- Define values' sequence to apply coefficients priorities: firstly screen size impact, then memory, finally color.
The pricing formula is [ [(PRODUCT TEMPLATE PRICELIST PRICE + ATTRIBUTE 1 EXTRA PRICE) * (100+ATTRIBUTE 1 MULTIPLIER)/100 + ATTRIBUTE 2 EXTRA PRICE] * [100+ATTRIBUTE 2 MULTIPLIER]/100 + ATTRIBUTE 3 EXTRA PRICE ] * ....
- Your product is "Ice Cream", which sale price is $5
- It has 2 attributes - "Flavour" and "Mode"
- The flavour may be "Chocolate", "Vanilla" or "Strawberry". While the first 2 do not influence costs, the latter make you put fresh fruits. That's why you decide to make a price extra of $1
- You have 2 ice cream modes: "Standard" and "Premium". The latter means you are using premium milk, which costs 20% more than ordinary one. Hence, you assign 20% multiplier to this attribute
- Since flavour doesn't influence mode at all, you decide to order attributes as "Mode, Flavour"
- Then, the price of "Ice Crem, Premium, Strawberry" will be calculated as [($5 + 20%) + $1] = $7
- Be cautious: if you decided to order attributes in the opposite way the price of "Ice Crem, Premium, Strawberry" will be [($5 + $1) * (1+20%)] =$7,2
- Add a special extra for the product "Ice Cream, Premium, Strawberry" on its form - $2. Thus, the price would be $9
Configure price calculations on a template form
Assign coefficients and surpluses per attribute values
Variant might have an own extra price beside calculations
Each product variant has a unique calculated price
Different attributes coefficients for different product templates
An attribute value might influence price of various products in a different way. For example, red color of iPad might add 10% to the price, while the same color of a fridge would not have an impact at all. This is why the tool let you assign different coefficients and surpluses for the same attributes of different templates. Just push the button 'Configure variants' on a required product template.
The final price is calculated successively attribute by attribute: the order is important! Drag and drop lines to change sequence.
Compatibility with Odoo 12 product configurator
The tool would calculate variant price disregarding whether it actually exists. In particular, attributes with options 'never create variants' and 'create variants only when the product is added to a sales order' would influence sale price.
Variant price in Odoo 12 product configurator
Even 'to create' and 'never created' attributes might influence pricing
Real-time pricing in any sale
The price is updated in real-time and is immediately visible on any product variant view. The advanced calculation would be applied in quotations, on E-shop pages, or in your point of sale.
Advanced pricing as a base for Odoo pricelists
Calculated variant price might be also amended by pricelists formulas (the option 'prices computed from formulas'). In such a way, a final product price might be further amended by a special discount or converted to another currency.
Sometimes, variant prices don't have a strict correlation with template prices. In such a case there is a need to assign an own product price disregarding attributes and template core settings. The tool let you reach that goal. To configure independent price:
- Define a template price as zero
- Do not assign coefficients for attributes, but you may define surpluses (e.g. a product has 2 attribute values, one of which has 5 Euro extra)
- Make an own variant surplus as a final variant price (e.g. 100 Euro)
- The tool would calculate a final variant price as: 0 + 5 + 0 + 100 = 105 Euro. It is fully independent from a template price.
Super support team
This module is awesome, had a few minor things to fix and the dev team fixed it and update their modules within 2hours. Super service!
Alex Kronneberg in the Odoo Apps Store
Unzip source code of purchased tools in one of your Odoo add-ons directory
Re-start the Odoo server
Turn on the developer mode (technical settings)
Update the apps' list (the apps' menu)
Find the app and push the button 'Install'
Follow the guidelines on the app's page if those exist.
Sorry, but no. We distribute the tools only through the official Odoo apps store
Yes, all modules marked in dependencies are absolutely required for a correct work of our tool. Take into account that prices marked on the app page already includes all necessary dependencies.
Yes, sure. Take into account that Odoo automatically adds all dependencies to a cart. You should exclude previously purchased tools.
Regretfully, we do not have a technical possibility to provide individual prices.
According to the current Odoo store policies, by purchasing a tool you receive rights for all current and all future versions of the tool.
As soon as you purchased the app, the button 'Deploy on Odoo.sh' will appear on the app's page in the Odoo store. Push this button and follow the instructions.
Take into account that for paid tools you need to have a private GIT repository linked to your Odoo.sh projects
No, third party apps can not be used on Odoo Online.
The module features and support depend on your Odoo version. Please select required one on the top right of this page.
We guarantee to provide a working plan by your issue within 5 days. The most of issues are solved within 2 business days.
This tool has been developed in cooperation with IT Libertas - one of the leading Odoo integrators in Russia.
You may like the tools
The tool to make inventory data essential and comfortable for elaboration€ 36
The tool to search, select and update product templates in batch€ 92
The tool to always know how much our production may promise€ 36
The tool to restrict users' access to stocks, locations and warehouse operations
The tool to restrict rights for create, edit and delete products€ 28
The tool to motivate vendors to prepare product catalogue in your Odoo
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use€ 228
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OwnCloud / NextCloud files in both ways€ 394
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways€ 394