Stock Access Rules
The tool to control over users' access to stock inventories, locations and transfers
- At the moment we accept only PayPal payments from individuals
- The price includes all required Odoo dependencies to start
- You receive source code as a link to download zip archives
Stock access management
Control users' access to Odoo available stocks, locations and product transfers
With this tool you may organize a distributed warehouse management system. The app let improve control over stock operations through restricting users in undertaking wrong actions. You define to which locations an employee has rights, while Odoo limits access to related documents: inventories, operations and operation types.
Users have access to an Odoo location, if they are stated in this location or in any of its parents as 'accepted users'. A location without accepted users is a global location, what means everybody has right for its related documents.
Users observe available stocks (on a product form or through inventory valuations), if they might access to a storage location.
It is possible to manage moves, picking and picking types, if you have control over both destination and source locations (default ones in case of operation types).
The rules work for all users, except ones with the special right 'Super warehouse manager' and Odoo administrators.
The app is fully compatible with Odoo standard apps, including point of sales (POS).
Installation and configuration
The tool is ready to be installed in any Community or Enterprise Odoo database.
In order to configure the access to stock objects you should apply to locations a few accepted users. Take into account the following peculiarities:
- You may assign users to locations, or locations to users. It leads to the same result.
- A location without users is global, while everybody may control a location and related documents according to standard Odoo rules.
- Access rules cover only internal locations, Partner and virtual locations are not considered to be restricted.
- An access to stock quants (real products in your warehouse) is managed according to a linked location.
- An access to stock moves, stock pickings and operation types is managed based on (default) source and destination locations.
- Location multi-company
- Stock_quant multi-company
- Stock_move multi-company
- Stock_picking multi-company
- Stock Picking Type multi-company.