Product Search Core
The technical core for the fastest product search in Odoo sales, purchases, etc.
- At the moment we accept only PayPal payments from individuals
- The price includes all required Odoo dependencies to start
- You receive source code as a link to download zip archives
The core for the fastest product search
Search and select Odoo products as fast as possible
This is the technical tool to search and pick up Odoo products in a number of core apps:
- Screen products for sale quotations
- Select goods for purchase orders
- Pick up invoice lines
- Add items for warehouse transfers
- Use product search in all named spheres
Odoo users frequently face troubles to find a proper product, when there are many items in a product list distinguished by specific attributes. Quick search leads to too many options for a rational choice. Advanced search shows no products at all, and it is uncomfortable because of slowdowns and oversaturated interface. This Odoo tool solves the problems and represents the fastest possible way to select products within a broad list.
The product search is configured flexibly: select attributes and fields which are feasible for you in a definite case.
Screening is optimized and, we believe, it is the fastest possible for Odoo.
It is simple from users point of view: just a few clicks to pick up a required item.
The tool provides all important details: prices, descriptions, supplier info, accessories and alternative, etc.
Installation and configuration
The tool is ready to be installed in any Community or Enterprise Odoo database.
The module is technical core for other screening tools and is not used stand-alone.
To configure attributes as search criteria, go to the sales technical settings > open attributes > mark required checkboxes.
To configure product fields as search criteria, find under the same menu unit 'Product fields', create a few ones and check needed boxes. It is possible to use boolean, char, selection, many2one, date, datetime, integer and float fields as pick up filters.
- For boolean, selection and many2one fields use the operators '=' & '!='. For many2one the operator '=' supports hierarchy. If you searched for a category, all products of this category and of its child categories would be found
- For integer, float, date and datetime fields use the operators '=', '!=', '<', '>'.
- For char fields use the operators '=', '!=' and 'ilike'.
Do not forget to make hard refresh of a page after making configurations (press Ctrl+Shift+R).