No Auto Subscription
The tool to exclude automatic inclusion of email receivers in object followers
- At the moment we accept only PayPal payments from individuals
- The price includes all required Odoo dependencies to start
- You receive source code as a link to download zip archives
No Automatic Followers by Notifications
Prevent automatic addition of users in object followers
This app is created to alter mail subscription of any Odoo model with a mail thread.
This tool prevents a standard automatic inclusion of all notifications receivers. At the same time it provides a simple tool to add users as subscribers of a particular message.
By default of this tool recipients are not subscribed to the objects if they received a notification
Just flag a checkbox in an email composer to force automatic subscription
The app works for the most of objects with the mail thread
An example on how to use the tool
- Open any object with the mail thread. For example, Sale Order
- Push a button 'New message' or 'Send by Email'
- Flag a checkbox 'Subscribe recipients' and include any recipient
- Check whether indicated recipient was subscribed
Installation and configuration
The tool is ready to be installed in any Community or Enterprise Odoo database.
The app will work without any extra configuration right after installation.
Be cautious: some apps re-write subscription policies in a hard way. For example, for the version 8,9 and 10: if portal_sale is installed the module would not work for sales orders. Use the tool Sale No Auto Subscription to avoid the issue.
The module might be in contradiction with a number of community-built apps. Make sure that no other apps in use fully re-write methods 'send_mail' of the model 'mail.compose.message' or 'message_post' of the model 'mail.thread'. If so, you should make 'Private thread' to depend on such tools.