Dynamic Selection Widget (Many2one)
The developer tool to create dynamic views with undefined many2one fields
- At the moment we accept only PayPal payments from individuals
- The price includes all required Odoo dependencies to start
- You receive source code as a link to download zip archives
The selection widget for many2one undefined values
Show values of dynamically selected many2one field
This is a technical app, which goal is to show values of a dynamically selected many2one field. Develop your own module, where users might both select a classifier (e.g. the customer field of the sales order model) and its value on a single form view. For example, the tool is used to construct dynamic domains and various search rules.
Installation and configuration
The tool is ready to be installed in any Community or Enterprise Odoo database.
To use the module in your app, you should programmatically do the following:
- Introduce in your Odoo model 3 fields: a reference for 'ir.model', this model name and integer field to select a value
model_id = fields.Many2one('ir.model', string='Model') model_name = fields.Char(related='model_id.model') choice = fields.Integer(string=_('My choice'))
- Prepare an xml file, where your integer fields gets the widget 'genialSelection' and fields stated above are present
<field name="model_id"/> <field name="model_name" readonly="1"/> <field name="choice" widget="genialSelection"/>