This is the product management tool aims to improve catalogue administration and to simplify implementation of changes. The app introduces the innovative interface to search, to analyse, to select, and to mass edit Odoo product templates.
- Product Management Interface - the core app. It might be used stand-alone as a system to find, pick up, and update basic product fields. Its price is €92.
- Product Management Interface: e-Commerce - the optional module, which introduces mass products actions to change E-shop related attributes. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . Its price is €10.
- Product Management Interface: Warehouse - the optional module to update in batch warehouse characteristics of product templates. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . Its price is €10.
- Product Management Interface: Accounting - the optional module to manage accounting traits of products in bulk. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . Its price is €10.
- Product Management Interface: Purchases - the optional module offering mass actions on purchase columns of products. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . Its price is €10.
Advanced Hierarchical Search by Categories and Attributes
Structure products by categories just through ticking check boxes. The tool let you select one or multiple ones, choose only parent category or all children recursively.
Systematize product templates by available attributes values. Now it is not a trouble to select all templates which might be both white and metal.
Navigate by E-commerce categories to search products from E-shop perspective.
Standard Odoo search is anyway available: narrow results according to simple product filters as far as you need.
Products by categories filtered by attributes and standard search for mass update
Product templates to be found quickly
E-commerce categories hierarchy in the navigation panel
Efficient Multi Selection and Mass Update
Choose an unlimited number of products step by step. A current selection is not spoilt with a new search or when you opened a record. You may also select all products found by you criteria (not only ones displayed on a current page).
Configure the list of mass actions through selecting among multiple ones offered by the tool. Mass editing relies upon standard Odoo servers actions, so you can add a new ones by yourself.
Execute any of chosen multiple mass actions and observe results in real-time.
- Archive products in bulk
- Restore selected products which have been previously archived
- Change product category of all selected items
- Add / remove an attribute value to all found templates
- Export chosen items (the setting 'Export products' should be turned on)
- Mass edit product type (consumable, service, storable)
- Publish or unpublish products in batch
- Update products to be saleable / not saleable
- Update products to be purchasable / not purchasable
- Add / remove public E-shop categories of selected templates
- Add / remove products' alternatives
- Add / remove products' accessories
- Assign a new vendor to product templates in bulk and make this supplier the most prioritized
- Add / remove logistic routes
- Modify invoice policy ('Ordered quantities', 'Delivered quantities')
- Duplicate a few product templates simultaneously
- Add / remove customer taxes
- Add / remove vendor taxes
- Subscribe to / unsubscribe from products' discussions
- Add / remove templates' followers
- Add / remove optional products
- Update purchase method ('On ordered quantities', 'On received quantities')
- Update tracking method
- Change price difference account
- Change income account of products
- Change expense account of templates
- Change inventory location
- Change production location
Beside the list above you can also prepare your own mass actions. Look at the configuration tab.
Product management configuration
Mass actions list for products
Mass action example: update attribute values
Mass action example: change internal category
Mass action example: export
Mass action example: edit optional products
Innovative Single View Interface
The tool supports multiple click events. To open a product form - click on a image area, to select an item for mass update – click on any other area of this Kanban card.
You might define by your own which product fields should be shown on a kanban card in addition to standard columns.
The interface is available for any user which has rights for products (e.g. sales, warehouse or purchase manager) and who has the group 'Product manager' assigned. Configuration might be done only by the group Administration / Settings.
Place any template field to each kanban card
Product management: security group
This module earned itself back in the first day, a must have when working with lots of products. A minor issue with product attributes was solved within 12h, great service.
Yves Walschap in the Odoo Apps Store
I find it quite nice module for product management. After the enhancement of not requiring to click exactly on the checkbox it became convenient and fast to use for standard intended functions. Thanks guys!
Mindaugas Milasauskas in the Odoo Apps Store
- As the model always use 'Product Template'. Otherwise you action would not be displayed in the list of operations
- In case you want to return a wizard, such a wizard should not have a footer (only standard buttons) and should have an explicitly specified view_id. Look for examples in any module of the Product Management Bundle
According to the current Odoo Apps Store policies:
every module bought for the version 12.0 and prior gives you an access to the all versions up to 12.0.
starting from the version 13.0, every version of the module should be purchased separately.
disregarding the version, purchasing a tool grants you a right for all updates and bug fixes within a major version.
Take into account that Odoo Tools team does not control those policies. By all questions please contact the Odoo Apps Store representatives directly.
Unzip source code of purchased tools in one of your Odoo add-ons directory
Re-start the Odoo server
Turn on the developer mode (technical settings)
Update the apps' list (the apps' menu)
Find the app and push the button 'Install'
Follow the guidelines on the app's page if those exist.
Yes, all modules marked in dependencies are absolutely required for a correct work of our tool. Take into account that price marked on the app page already includes all necessary dependencies.
Sorry, but no. We distribute the tools only through the official Odoo apps store
Yes, sure. Take into account that Odoo automatically adds all dependencies to a cart. You should exclude previously purchased tools.
Regretfully, we do not have a technical possibility to provide individual prices.
As soon as you purchased the app, the button 'Deploy on Odoo.sh' will appear on the app's page in the Odoo store. Push this button and follow the instructions.
Take into account that for paid tools you need to have a private GIT repository linked to your Odoo.sh projects
No, third party apps can not be used on Odoo Online.
The module features and support depend on your Odoo version. Please select required one on the top right of this page.
We guarantee to provide a working plan by your issue within 5 days. The most of issues are solved within 2 business days.
You may like the tools
The tool to make inventory data essential and comfortable for elaboration€ 36
The tool to configure variant prices based on attributes coefficients and surpluses€ 96
The tool to restrict users' access to stocks, locations and warehouse operations€ 28
The tool to motivate vendors to prepare product catalogue in your Odoo€ 144
The tool to make sure a purchase order is ready for the next stage
The tool to flexibly and automatically update product internal references
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OwnCloud / NextCloud files in both ways€ 394
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways€ 394