Purchase managers tool to add products to RFQs in a few clicks. The fastest and comfortable purchase orders creation
The tool is compatible with both Odoo Enterprise and Odoo Community
The tool price includes all necessary dependencies
When you request products info from a supplier, you face serious troubles to pick up definite variants. Quick Odoo search results are too big to make a decision. Advanced Odoo search leads to zero results, and it is uncomfortable due to slowdowns and oversaturated interfaces. This app is the only solution to your problems. Purchase Screening is the fastest purchase manager tool to easily find and select products to purchase orders among broad list of goods. In case you have more than hundred of products, this tool is for you:
- Push the button 'Select products' on an request for quotation header to start screening. The button is available until an order is confirmed
- Only viable product fields and product attributes are included into the search by your own. Observe the'Simple configuration' section
- As soon as you enter a new criteria, all many2one fields and product attributes would not let you choose values which lead to zero results. It significantly increases user comfortability and speed of selection
- You can see the number of found products in a real time on the special 'Show' button
- As soon the search leads to a few feasible results, just push 'Show' and find products in a temporary results' table (the tab 'Found products'). Select any and press 'Add' to add it to the final products' table (the tab 'To add'), or firstly observe accessories and alternatives
- Search products as many times as you need to, define required quantity, then add them all to an RFQ at once
- Clear all filters with a single button "Reset" click, and start the search from scratch. The table 'To add' would not be cleared
- As a filter you may add any product attribute. Just put the flag 'Sale Selection'. See the sales settings, the menu 'Product categories and attributes' > 'Attributes'. Attributes appear in the search wizard in the same order as they are there
- Assign any product fields for the Screening. See the sales settings, the menu 'Product categories and attributes' > 'Product fields' (do not forget to put 'Sale Selection'). Order of parameters are shown according to the 'Sequence' field. All fields of the following types are available for options (including custom ones):
- Boolean, Selection, Many2one fields. '=' and '!=' operators are of use. For many2one: '=' supports hierarchy. So when, you are searching for a category, all products of this category and of its child categories are found
- Integer, Float, Date and Datetime fields. '=', '!=', '<', '>' operators work.
- Char fields. Use the operators '=', '!=' and 'ilike'. The latter one let you find similar names
- Change attributes and fields of the Screening as soon as you decided. Just few clicks!
- Purchase managers are allowed to make configurations. No technical knowledge is needed
- Right in the found products table: learn an individual supplier price with all discounts according to a pricelist
- Click on a line of found products to observe all possible descriptions (internal, purchase, sale) to make a rational choice
- Click on a line of found products to learn who else might supply a product
- Right in the found products table: be aware of sale price to make sure a purchase is profitable
- Already chosen goods are marked blue in new searches
- Check stocks in a warehouse or location. This is the extra feature provided by the app 'Stocks by locations' .
- Push "Alternatives" to consider purchasing better substitutes or with lesser costs.
- Have you found a required product? Are you sure, that no accessories are needed? No problems: observe them in a single click.
- If you don't require accessories and alternatives, just turn them off in the app's settings.
- The Screening if fully optimized using SQL operators in order to avoid slowdowns. It is in dozens times faster then standard Odoo tree view search
- Results are not shown each time you enter criteria to avoid picturing slowdowns. Simultaneously you might see the number of found products on the button 'Show'
- Search filters of attributes and many2one fields are restricted according to the previously chosen filters. It let you select only feasible options.
The search is tested on 30,000 SKUs, and provides results in seconds.