This is the tool to generate numerical attribute values (e.g., width, height, slope, memory size) in batch
- Imagine, you are manufacturing tables made to order
- Due to equipment restrictions, the potential width of those tables is from 40cm to 80cm, and from 120cm to 160cm. You find it rational to produce only even-number-width tables (42cm, 44cm, etc.)
- Thus, you go to the product template "Table" and press the button "Num Attributes" (the tab "Variants")
- In the field "Select or create new attribute" you choose "Width"
- You enter '' cm" in the "Comment" field
- You have 2 lines in the configuration table: (1) 40 – 80 – 2; (2) 120 – 160 – 2.
- You press "Generate" and have the list of all feasible tables
You may like the tools
The tool to search, select and update product templates in batch€ 92.0
The tool to motivate vendors to prepare product catalogue in your Odoo€ 286.0
The tool to make inventory data essential and comfortable for elaboration€ 36.0
The tool to administrate vendor data about products, prices and available stocks€ 88.0
The tool to calculate stock demand trends and make prediction for future demand statistically€ 115.0
The tool for real-time control of customers' and opportunities duplicates€ 86.0